Monday, March 05, 2007

Insanely Beautiful Day!

Oh my God! Today was the most gorgeous day! I swear, it really affected me. I feel like a groundhog that just woke up from a three-month nap. I got so much done, but we spent so much time outside too.

Today was "Tania's Day," which is a new invention. She gets to wake up and kick me off the 'puter while I make her the breakfast of her choice. And the day sort of goes like that.

I was finally able to get her highness off of the computer and out the door. (She's addicted to Stardoll. Don't go there. You'll be hooked too.) We went out to search for signs of spring. They were everywhere! Newly planted daffodils...(Isn't the new haircut adorable?)



A neighborhood kitty sunbathing...


A little wheelbarrow...


New flowers...




A teeny tiny flower...


Spring is on its way! We did two park sessions today because we just had to go back again. Tania took Lu down the slide...


And pushed her on the swing...


Ahhh, it was lovely. Joey came home for lunch, which was a surprise. We walked down to Edelweiss Sausage & Deli to have a beer and a sausage. It was the bomb. I could sit there all day drinking German lagers and eating sausage and kraut if...I had a nanny. That's a good reason to get a nanny.

Moving on, we spent the rest of the day lounging and returning to the park. Tania is now at the neighbor's house. They have a dance they've been working on, and they've been jumping rope too.

Tomorrow, my parents are driving up here to pick up the girls and me. We're going to Eugene and possibly to the vineyard for a few days too. Hopefully, we'll have some adventures to share.

No comments: