Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back from the land of the dead

Well...our computer broke about two weeks ago. We just got our new one today. It's so awesome and pretty and tiny. Yay.

So, let's see if I can sum up what we did over the past couple of weeks.

We went to the library once, to various stores, and to the park several times.

We went to a mothering.com cake party at the Village Ballroom in NE Portland on the 9th. I stupidly didn't take any pictures. We did a trade of goods at the party, and I went home with a carseat for Baluga, some clothes and a toy for Baluga, some CDs, and some knitting supplies.

So I started to learn how to knit.


Yes, that's a kids' book I'm using. I finished my first project:


It's a little sign for Tania's door.

Talula likes her new toy that she got at the party.


She also likes sleeping during dinner time.


She also likes to be fashionable...


...like her fashionable sister...


...the Ambassador of Fashion...



Talula has also been playing some percussion instruments.


Do I look better in this one...



...or this one?


She's also been checking her mail and sending out her Christmas cards.




Yesterday, we went to a cookie decorating party. It was fun. Tania and I made some new friends. It made Tania really happy.


Last night, Joey and I had a beer and chip tasting.


It made Joey very happy.



And everything is good.

1 comment:

Korin said...

Yippie! i've missed you :D Glad you're all well and computered-up. Love all the new photos. such cute girls! need to plan a playdate for Jan sometime. we should exchange phone numbers in case of computer disaster again.
Awesome knitting :D you rock!