Sunday, February 11, 2007

Been Reminiscing...sniffle


Tania will be 8 years old in a few days, and Talula is almost 8 months old. They had a little picnic today. They're getting so old. Wahhhh!!! So I busted out some pictures from a year ago to see how far they've come and how much they've changed.

I guess Lu has changed the most. She looked like this a year ago:


I looked like this. I have to say, I'm a pretty sexy pregnant broad, doing the crossword in my bikini. Hot damn!


I found this photograph of the bay we used to live on, Kaneohe Bay:


And this photo of Joey and Tania reading together at our old house. We used to drink rookie beer before we moved to the capital of brew-pubs:


I found this photo of Tania skating down the street at my mom's house:


I found her 7th birthday photos. She looks sooooo different to me. She's longer and thinner now, and her hair is a bit darker. This is Tania with her BFF. Oh, and that's my BFF in the background!


Tania with her BCF (Best Cousin Forever). They were sick of photos at this point, so they had to exaggerate the grin:


Pool fun:


And I found these gems too. We had a birthday party for Tania's baby. BFF and BCF were invited. Cake time:


Swimming:


Wahhh!!! I miss those little girls!


I hope they're always close.


Well, in another week, we'll have new birthday photos to post, but with all different people and in a new place. I'm so thankful that we have made friends, but miss the old ones so very much.

1 comment:

Korin said...

Cute girls :) Tania is such a happy person. I'm glad to know her :D

PS. v sexy mama.