Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween...spooky times!

Yayyy...Halloween is so much fun! My girls were both witches. Joey and I were going to be witches too, but we were both sick and didn't have the energy for it. Tania looked really cool, and Talula just needed a hat, since the rest of her is always covered with her sling. I think she looked cute.

We didn't really do anything terribly exciting. It was friggin' freezing that day, so when Tania's friend's dad offered to take the girls trick-or-treating, I quickly agreed. Talula passed out just moments after I put the hat on her. We retreated back to our warm, cozy house, where Joey and I ate some delicious stew. Later, we went to Tania's friend's house and hung out with the parents a bit.


Hopefully, next year I can plan a little bit better and do something a little bit more exciting. We never made it to the pumpkin patch this year. And there's a wicked cool one here too, with a corn maze and everything. Next year, we'll rent a car if we have to do so.

So, that was Talula's first Halloween and our first Halloween in Portland. Now, to plan for Thanksgiving...

No comments: